A number of hotels in the chain have self-service laundries, for the use of which you need to follow the rules:
- Self-service laundries are available only for residents of hotels where Novostar Hotels declares this service.
- The self-service laundry is open 6 days a week according to the schedule set by the hotel administration.
- The self-service laundry is equipped with washing machines, ironing boards, irons. In some hotels of the chain, drying machines are additionally installed. The use of the listed equipment is free of charge.
- Be careful and follow the safety rules.
- Take care of household appliances.
- In case of problems, immediately contact hotel staff.
- The administration is not responsible for unattended, disappeared or damaged items.
- Laundry products are not provided by the hotel.
In order to avoid frequent breakdowns of the washing machine, we kindly ask you not to use low-quality washing poweders and conditioners for laundry. We recommend using gel capsules that contain both a detergent and a conditioning agent at the same time. Ariel capsules are very popular in Tunisia, and you can buy both in the hotel store and in any store outside the hotel.
Put the capsule on the bottom of the washing machine drum, load the laundry, set the desired mode and press the start button. The shell of the gel capsule will gradually dissolve after contact with water. When the gel gets on the laundry, it will begin an effective and thorough removal of all impurities. Capsules for washing perfectly cope with the tasks even at low temperatures.
- The minimum load of the machine must be at least 2 kg, the maximum load — no more than 5 kg.
- Before loading things into the washing machine, be sure to check the pockets for foreign objects.
- When choosing a program, pay attention to the recommendations indicated on the labels of clothing.
- Take into account the interests of other hotel guests – do not use long-term washing modes.
- Respect the interests of other hotel guests – do not forget to unload things from the washing machine in a timely manner. In case of violation of the rules, the administration has the right to take out the laundry by itself.
- The minimum load of the machine must be at least 1 kg, the maximum load — no more than 2.5 kg.
- Before loading things into the drying machine, be sure to check the pockets for foreign objects.
- Take into account the interests of other hotel guests – do not use long-term drying modes.
- Respect the interests of other hotel guests – do not forget to unload things from the drying machine in a timely manner. In case of violation of the rules, the administration has the right to take out the laundry by itself.
Irons and ironing tables
- It is strictly forbidden to take the equipment out of the laundry room.
- Do not forget to unplug the iron.
- When using the iron, set the temperature according to the information indicated on the labels of the clothes.
- After using the steaming mode, pour out the remaining water from the liquid tank.