The Tunisian government has updated the rules for entering Tunisia
11.02.2022 • Interesting
New conditions for entry into Tunisia, which will come into force on February 15, 2022:
- A negative PCR test is no longer required for 18+ vaccinated travelers arriving in Tunisia. The fact of vaccination shall be proved by appropriate certificate.
- Unvaccinated 6+ travelers can enter the country without mandatory hotel quarantine. It remains necessary to present a certificate confirming a negative PCR test result made no more than 48 hours before check-in for a flight at the airport of departure, or a negative result of an express analysis made no more than 24 hours before check-in for a flight at the airport of departure.
- Travelers under the age of 6 are entitled to enter the country without being vaccinated, at the same time they are exempted from the need to present a negative result of any tests.
- At the airport of arrival, selective testing of arriving passengers is possible, including passengers under the age of 6 years. A traveler with a positive test will be sent to a 5-day self-isolation at their hotel.
- All passengers arriving in Tunisia must fill out an electronic form on the website https://app.e7mi.tn and provide it to the airline representatives upon check-in at the airport of departure and to medical services upon arrival in Tunisia.
- The curfew has been lifted in all regions of the country since February 10.