Please, read the answers to FAQs, it will help you to prevent any emergencies and have up-to-date accurate information.
- Tunisian range of products for newborns, infants and toddlers under the age of 2 years
- Accommodation of children under the age of 2 years
- Is there a limit on the minimum age of a child?
- Do hotels provide bassinets or baby cots?
- Is there a children’s buffet in Novostar Hotels?
- Where can I buy tours to Novostar Hotels?
- Meals at early check-in, late check-in and late check-out
- Is it possible to keep my room for longer on the day of departure?
- Rooms’ total area and maximum occupancy
- How to leave a comment on your accommodation
- Early check-in in Novostar Hotels
- Seasonal features of the operation of hotels
- Tips and other ways to show gratitude to the staff
- Features of the coastline of Novostar Khayam Garden Beach & Spa 4* and Novostar Budget Pyramides Club & Spa 3*
- Is there Internet in hotels?
- Are there elevators in hotels? What are the conditions for the elderly people who find it difficult to climb to a high floor?
- Smoking in rooms and non-smoking rooms
- Rooms adapted for people with disabilities
- Is it possible to book excursions in hotels?
- Buffet: is it possible to maintain a balanced diet as a vegetarian?
- Dress-code in hotels
- Are there any special conditions for honeymooners?
- Are there self-service laundries and how to use them?
- Is it possible to be accommodated with pets?
- Everything you need to know about jellyfish stings
- Sanitary and hygienic conditions. Insects control
- The Anti COVID-19 Tunisian Tourism Health Protocol
- Is it possible to change currency in hotels?