In Tunisia parents can buy the following goods for children:
- Baby food Materna, Bledina, HIPP (the variety of goods includes only fruit and vegetable purees, both, mono- and multicomponent, but there are no meat purees and meatballs in Tunisia);
- Cereals for babies Nestle, Bledina, Celia (all the cereals contain sugar; non-gluten cereals are sold only in pharmacies);
- Infant formula Aptamil, Primalac, Celia, etc.;
- Baby cosmetics Klorane, Mustela, Vendome, Chicco, etc.;
- Baby bottles, pacifiers and dishes Avent, Nubi and others;
- Diapers Pampers, Huggies, Libero, as well as diapers-panties Libero Up&Go (the latter are a rare commodity and are not always available), Japanese brands Goo.N, Merries, Moony are not sold in Tunisia.